Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Birthdays, Pumpkins and a SF Giants photo shoot



























































































































Tyler and I celebrated our birthdays in September. One of my gifts was a beautiful cake made by Tami, Tyler's sister. She is amazingly talented as you can see. It also tasted like heaven! We also headed to our favorite pumpkin patch the next week and were able to take a tractor ride, feed the ducks and check out the other animals on the farm. Tyler's beloved San Francisco Giants went the play offs and he went crazy making sure that every Blout had a shirt to support the team. We decided to take some pictures and ended up getting lucky and celebrating the World Series win, hence the Christmas card photo!















1 comment:

  1. We were cheering for the Giants too! My parents went to Game 1! We were super jealous. But what a great idea, and I do love the Christmas card. Now that cake! I'm not sure which made my jaw drop more, yours or Tyler's ;) hee, hee. What a fun season, and you kept track of it all!

    ReplyDelete