Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A house becomes a HOME!!!!



















































































































































































































Not sure if these will appear in a before and after way, but that is how I will attempt to upload them...




















After a few weeks we are done with phase one of our remodel. Most likely for several years. We ripped out old carpet, painted dirty old walls, updated the master bath and ripped out more carpet. We were lucky to find beautiful (mostly) hardwood underneath and tile in the kids bathroom. The kitchen carpet had to be gutted and we layed a beautiful tile in there to match the entry and stairs leading up. We did a new front door and exterior lighting to update the outside a bit. We have fabulous neighbors and my kids already have best buddies right next door. More to come...

2 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLY! I cannot wait to see it all in person! I love it! Your front door is my fav. The kid's rooms are DARLING. So personal. I don't know how you do it! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the before and afters! I hope you feel like it was worth all the inconvenience now! It definitely looks like a gorgeous home and totally different then the home you bought! Congratulations on resuming normal life!

    ReplyDelete